CREDIT MANAGEMENT CYBER DAYS 2021
BUSINESS FROM THE PAST WORKS IN THE FUTURE – DESPITE THE PLAGUE…
Day I – 23.03.2021
Block 1. How is the economy responding to the plague?
9:00 – 9-30 Opening of the Conference – registration
9.30 – 9.45 Opening ceremony
- Cezary Wojtczak (moderator)
9:45 – 9:55 Educational about debt collection – the presentation
10:00 – 10:25 (Post) pandemic economic trends in the context of the fourth industrial revolution
- Prof. Elżbieta Mączyńska, Polish Economic Society
10:30 – 10:55 Results of statistical surveys on bankruptcies
- Piotr Staszkiewicz, PhD, DSc, Warsaw School of Economics
11:00 – 11:25 Development of the Warsaw Stock Exchange in the face of a pandemic
- Wojciech Świder, Phd, Poznań University of Economics
11:30 – 11:55 Trends of payment backlogs, restructuring and bankruptcy and the pandemic
- Piotr Masiukiewicz, PhD, DSc, Chairman of the Board of The Main Praxeology Scientific Society
12:00 – 12:25 Summary of research on the situation of enterprises in the era of plague
- Katarzyna Kreczmańska-Gigol, PhD, DSc, Vice President, KGHM Polska Miedź S.A.
Lunch in the real life – remember, your camera is turned off!
Block 2. Entrepreneurship in the age of a pandemic
13:00 – 13:25 Credit quality of households and microenterprises in the time of the pandemic
- Waldemar Rogowski, PhD, DSc, Biuro Informacji Kredytowej S.A.
13:30 – 13:55 Impact of the pandemic on the situation and behavior of banks – a new banking reality for corporate clients
- Alicja Sierakowska, Bank Pocztowy SA
14:00 – 14:25 The role of an international organization in building a European industry community (in english)
- Claus Spedstberg, Federation of European National Collection Associations (FENCA)
14:30 – 14:55 The Ten postulates of the SME Ombudsman
- Adam Abramowicz, Office of the SME Ombudsman
15:00 – 15:25 The economy and debt recovery in Latin America during a pandemic (in english)
- Jefferson Frauches Viana, WAY Back, Brazil
15:30 – 15:55 High-level manager costs. So what comes out first – soul, body, or something else (research summary)
- Krzysztof Matela, Phd, Cadis
Day II II – 24.03.2021
Block 3. Debt collection for the economy – stop bankruptcy
9:00 – 9:25 Debtor’s bankruptcy – the end or maybe the beginning of something new
- Krzysztof Matela, Phd, Cadis
9:30 – 9:55 Enforcement proceedings and the Covid Acts
- Konrad Zając, Office of Legal Adviser Mateusz Chmielnicki
10:00- 10:25 EU Initiatives affecting debt management during the pandemic (and after) (in English)
dr Andreas Bücker, Director General of Federation of European National Collection Associations (FENCA)
10:30 – 10:55 Bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings in 2018-2020
- Eryk Ciborski, MGBI sp. z o.o.
11:00 – 11:25 COVID-19 and the impact on the debt recovery industry (in English)
- Shaun Duncan, TCM Group International ehf.
11:30 – 11:55 10 Key Lessons For Online Sales 2020 LinkedIn vs Facebook vs Google
- Marcin Rutecki, Business Intelligence Club
Half an hour for real coffee
Block 4. Practically – I will not fall into a pandemic!
12:30 – 12:55 Automation of processes in the enterprise – an opportunity or a threat
- Piotr Ziółkowski, MonPay SA
13:00 – 13:25 The development of securities markets in the time of a pandemic
- Agnieszka Szalast, WEC Finanse Sp. z o.o.
13:30 – 13:55 What optimization potential, and maybe robotic, is hidden in the Order to Cash process?
- Violetta Małek, GekkoAdvisoryNow and the guest Konrad Jakubiec, Mindbox SA
14:00 – 14:25 Bad debts as a tax cost – how is it done
- Dominika Ramirez-Wołkiewicz, Tax Partner, Arena Tax
14:30 – 14:55 Online factoring as a support for SMEs in difficult times. The most common mistakes of entrepreneurs looking for external financing
- Jarosław Grygiel, Credstep.pl & Billecta Finance
15:00 Closing the Conference